| Today is Grandma Harris' birthday! We hope you day is great we love you and miss you! (Pause the music at the bottom before you push play) |
Fun And Unique Baby Shower Present Ideas
-
Baby Showers are celebrated to the beautiful life inside a woman's womb, as
well as, to the mother-to-be. The highlight in the tradition and many
awaited p...
9 years ago









2 comments:
Thank you Carter and Bailey, it is great to hear you sing and to think of me. It was nice talking to you on the phone as well. thank you for the kisses and here is some back to you, love you.
grandma harris
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX000000000000000000
Ohh, that is so sweet! I love that Bailey doesn't move her hand of her cheek even to blow a kiss. So cute!! I have an adorable picture of Carter I just posted, be sure to take a look ;D
Post a Comment