Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Could Summer Really Be Over?

I know it's still August and the weather is still warm, but once school starts it feels like summer is over. About two weeks we went on a quick trip to the Palisades Reservoir with my family. It was a blast, but I only took 5 pictures and all them were of these boys swinging on the tree. This is what kept them busy all weekend. We went boating, ( you weren't gonna catch me getting in that water... too cold), Dan enjoyed the fourwheelers, and we just enjoyed each other. There is never a dull moment when we get together and you can always counting on laughing the entire time.
Last week Bailey had her little singing performance. It was so fun to watch. The whole group sang Surfin USA and then her little age group sang Rubber Ducky. She loved it!!!




Well, I'm sending Carter off to Kindergarten on Monday. We went this last Monday, but you all know how it works, it was just their back to school day. He's so ready and I think I'm starting to feel a little better about it too. Once next week is over I think we will all be okay with it. This year is going to be a busy year, but we'll have lots of fun!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy Moly! Your kids are SO DARLING! I love looking at your blog and reading all that you guys have been up to. I can't believe Carter is in Kindergarten. That is NUTS! Tell him AND Bailey to stop growing up so fast! :) We love you guys.
Hope all is going well.

Love,
Krissy and Blake

Nikole said...

I love back to school...even though I totally miss summer. I love the summer camp pictures...so cute :)