Even though we had our rough day, my kids really are sweet children. Carter is really a sweet little boy. He says some of the funniest and sweetest things. One thing he says a lot is "we always be together huh." Well, yesterday we were getting ready for school and he says, "Mommy, when I was baby I didn't know which mommy I was gonna have...then you chose me." It was the cutest thing and made me smile. I'm very glad I "chose" both my children. Even when they test my patience to the point where i just want to cry.
Fun And Unique Baby Shower Present Ideas
-
Baby Showers are celebrated to the beautiful life inside a woman's womb, as
well as, to the mother-to-be. The highlight in the tradition and many
awaited p...
9 years ago









4 comments:
That's so sweet he would say that!
He is a sweet little boy.
K, this has to be the cutest thing I've heard all week. What a sweetie he is. We love you guys so much. Tell both your little kiddles hi for us.
Post a Comment