Bailey just had her 3rd birthday. I can't believe my baby is 3. She had such a fun time. We celebrated a few days before her birthday with family. She tore through all the presents in like 10 minutes. A neighbor gave us a rocking chair that we fixed for her and then I found a wood cradle. We painted them to match and Grandma Denese helped so some a cusion for the chair and a blanket for the cradle. It turned out so cute and Bailey loved it. On her actual birthday we went to the Kangaroo Zoo. Bailey was the only girl who went. She went with all her boy cousins but it was a blast. I meant to take pictures, but apparently I lost my smaller camera and didn't realize it till we got there.



|
2 comments:
I love that chair~ she is so big! Time flies.
HOw fun!
Post a Comment