Sunday, November 16, 2008


10 comments:

cheryl said...

Cute, cute pictures!!! You all look great!!

Stephanie said...

I love the pics!

Webster Family said...

Great pictures!

The Cassel Family said...

they turned out so well! gary should think about a career...

The Johnson Crew said...

They turned out really cute.

Crane's Nest said...

They are very cute!! Looks like you and your camera will have a job for now on.

Grandma and Grandpa Harris said...

Great pictures, you have a beautiful family, we'd sure like a family picture for Christmas! Should we send a letter to Santa?

Stacey said...

I love your pictures. They are really cute. I was just thinking we need to get our pictures done.

Erika said...

Those turned out sooo good! Yay for you! Love them.

Amy said...

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful family. I sure miss everyone and I also really miss the farm! By the way I tagged you on my blog!