As many of you may know mine and Dan's birthdays are just three days apart. I have really been wanting a new camera. So last month I brought it up with Dan. What I had in mine was one of those Nikon Coolpix cameras. Well, Dan had something a little better in mind. He wanted to go all out and this is what we got.
I do have to say that I love it as does Dan. The pictures it takes are amazing. So Happy Birthday to us along with Christmas. Oh yeah and Happy Anniversary gift also! :)










3 comments:
ohhh, I'm so jealous! That's exactly the one I want...you're going to love it! Enjoy it!
That is such a nice camera. I just wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday. I hope you have a fun one with your family.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY You guys! We love you so much. Your trip looked like so much fun. I LOVE DISNEY LAND!
Post a Comment