This last week has been a busy one. We just got back from a vacation with my family to Palisades Reservoir in Wyoming. I now find myself working through a mountain of laundry. It was so much fun and so beautiful up there. This use to be a frequent vacation spot for our family. My grandparents had a cabin up there but sold their portion a few years ago. We stayed in Aaron's family cabin this time. It had been 6 years since I'd been there last and the lake was empty then up until this year. It was so full we couldn't believe it. We were able to jump off the McCoy Creek bridge (about 20 feet). We did it at night a few times too. Total adrenaline rush! We also went tubing/rafting,(I stayed dry in the raft with all the screaming kiddies), down the Salt River a couple times. On Saturday we made the trip to Jackson Hole. We went through a few shops and watched the 20 minute gun fight they put on. The kids loved it. This trip was very relaxing. The kids enjoyed running around outside and exploring the wilderness. I enjoyed having nothing to do and nowhere to be. Hollie learned that deer really do have teeth! LOL. I'll let you ask her about that one. I was horrible at taking pictures this trip because a lot of it involved water and I didn't want to ruin my camera.
Well, through all the packing and getting ready to leave, Carter had a birthday. We left on his birthday so we celebrated with Gronni and Poppi the Sunday before. Just our luck, the camera decides to die two pictures into the celebration. Anyway, he enjoyed his birthday and I can't believe he is already five!!! I'd say it makes me feel old, but I know I'm way too young have a 5 year old;) He is such a fun little boy and I can't say it enough, they grow up way too fast!
Fun And Unique Baby Shower Present Ideas
-
Baby Showers are celebrated to the beautiful life inside a woman's womb, as
well as, to the mother-to-be. The highlight in the tradition and many
awaited p...
9 years ago









1 comments:
Thankyou for sharing your pictures with us and also an update on your family. Can't believe Carter is already 5 years old what a big brother he is to his little sister, we love you and hope you have a great summer.
Post a Comment